Adapt proven benefits headlines
Here’s one secret of successful marketing copywriters: They steal.
Especially headlines. If a headline’s been proven to work in the past, good direct mail copywriters will use it again and again.
How could you adapt these headlines, from 2001 Greatest Headlines Ever Written ,to your campaign?
- The people reading this will end up with your money
- The five most costly mistakes in business: How many of them are you making?
- A new breed of speaker is popping up everywhere
- When the government freezes your bank account, what then?
- Can you pass this money test?
- Some good news about the coming tough times
- If you’d rather put money in your pocket than watch TV …
- Would you like to take in $140 after supper?
- Chicago man reveals a shortcut to authorship
Source: Carl Galletti, 2001 Greatest Headlines Ever Written, Info Product Sites Inc., 2003