Learn to write better content marketing pieces
Content writers, freelance writers and social media marketers: Would you like to …
- Get clicked with story angles that big-data studies show are more likely to draw readers?
- Get read with a structure that increases readers by 300% and reading by 520%?
- Get liked with dozens of research-backed, proven-in-the-lab best practices?
- Get shared with scientifically proven elements that make posts go viral?
- Get home early with time-saving, fill-in-the-blanks templates and recipes for organizing posts and that almost write themselves?
“The article I rewrote in Ann’s class got nearly three times the average page views for our stories. It was the second-most read story of the year.”
— Michelle Esso, senior communications staff writer, Baker Law
Read more rave reviews.
If so, boost your online content-writing skills at writing coach Ann Wylie’s Get Clicked, Liked and Shared, our content-writing workshop. You’ll learn to create digital content, social media posts and other website content that grab attention and move readers to act.
This content-writing course teaches you how to write relevant content that boosts analytics. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
Think Like a Friend, Fan or Follower
It’s the best content marketing strategy around: Offer news you can use to live your life better, and watch your reach and influence grow. You learn how to:
Build Better Blog Posts
Get our recipes and templates for tipsheets, survey stories and more. Content creation has never been easier! Learn how to:
Cut Through the Clutter Online
Use a cool (free!) content writing tool to measure, manage and monitor your content readability. Learn how to:
Reach Readers Where Their Eyes Are
Reach nonreaders with headlines and other online display copy. Plus, learn Ann’s simple tricks for optimizing content. Learn how to:
Live Editing Sessions
Put the “master” in the Master Class by practicing and perfecting the skills you learn in the workshop. You’ll:
- Master the techniques you’ve learned in two-minute practice sessions, then get Ann’s award-winning ideas for improving your work.
- Work with your peers to turn lame digital marketing pieces into high-quality content, then find out what Ann would do.
- Get written feedback on your own work from your colleagues.
- Watch Ann transform your work in live editing sessions in class.
Mastering the writing business has never been easier! You’ll see long-term results for years to come from the 10 hours you spend in class.
“I love the way Ann presents and I enjoyed getting live feedback from her and the group. Best workshop I’ve been to in my professional career.“
— Katie Dombrowski, communications analyst, City of Raleigh – Development Services Dept.
Logistics — NEW FORMAT!
- Learn at your own pace, at your convenience.
- Spend more time with Ann on live editing and coaching sessions.
- Learn with a community of like-minded communicators.
Class runs from March 31 through April 28.
Weekly trainings. Access weekly trainings at your convenience, starting:
- March 31: Think Like a Friend, Fan & Follower
- April 7: Fill In the Blanks to Better Content Creation
- April 14: Cut Through the Clutter Online
- April 21: Reach Readers Where Their Eyes Are, How to Write a Great List
- April 28-May 28: Continue to polish your skills with access recordings of all sessions — including live coaching and editing calls — and the LinkedIn Group Page
Weekly live coaching and editing sessions. Mark your calendars for live one-hour coaching and editing sessions with Ann at noon Central on:
- April 7: Think Like a Friend, Fan & Follower
- April 14: Fill In the Blanks to Better Content Creation
- April 21: Cut Through the Clutter Online
- April 28: Reach Readers Where Their Eyes Are, How to Write a Great List
(Looking for a different topic? Prefer an in-house workshop?)
- Silver (workshop only): $1,195
- Gold (Silver + $300 worth of learning tools — Cut Through the Clutter, Think Like a Reader, Think Outside the Pyramid): $1,295
- Platinum (Gold +$297 subscription to Rev Up Readership): $1,395
- Diamond (Platinum +$750 Jump-the-Line Live Editing Sessions with Ann. Ensure that Ann will edit your message live in class. Must meet class deadlines.): $1,795
Please learn about our cancellation policy and more in our FAQ.
“I have ideas to share with my team. Data to share with my management and a fresh perspective for me. Kind of like a whole new attitude! Thank you!”
— Becky Healy, manager, State Farm Insurance
APRs: Earn 4 accreditation renewal credits.
Save up to $100 with our group discounts.