Frequently asked questions
What is your registration policy?
Your registration is not complete until you have paid in full.
What is your cancelation policy?
Can’t make it?
- Send a colleague. We’ll miss you! But please feel free to send a friend in your place. No charge for substitutions.
- Transfer to a different Master Class. Choose one of our upcoming workshops. No charge to transfer.
- Don’t cancel! But if you must, please cancel via email:
- 2 months before the class to receive a full refund, minus a 20% handling fee.
- 1 month before the class to receive a 75% refund.
- Sorry, no refunds within 1 month of the class.
We reserve the right to cancel workshops. If we do, we will apply your registration fee to another workshop or refund your fee. But we will not be responsible for any additional costs you have incurred, such as airfare or travel expenses.
What payment methods do you accept?
Most people pay by credit card.
If you prefer to pay by check or purchase order, please contact us at Ann@WylieComm.com. Let us know which writing workshop you’re attending, how many and what type of tickets you need, attendee details and your preferred payment method.
Will I get a confirmation?
You’ll receive confirmation of your registration by email. Please white-list Ann@WylieComm.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you receive your registration materials. If they don’t arrive within an hour of your registration, please contact us directly.
How do I get a receipt or invoice?
If your company requires an receipt, please use the email confirmation you receive from Eventbrite.
If you need an invoice, please contact us at Ann@WylieComm.com.
Do you offer any discounts?
We have no doubt that the Master Class will be the best money you invest this year on your professional development. But here are four ways to reduce that investment or boost your return on it:
- Save $100 each when you purchase an early bird ticket. Details of early bird deadlines are given for each workshop on its corresponding details page.
- Save $100 if you’re a Rev Up Readership member. (Join Rev Up Readership.) Click “Enter promotional code” and enter your promo code.
- Save $100 each when you bring two or more colleagues. (Big group? If you have 10 or more colleagues who would benefit from training, contact Ann to schedule a customized, in-house writing workshop.)
- Save $50 each when you bring one colleague.
I booked my ticket without applying the discount code. Or I received the code after booking the ticket. Can I get a refund for the discount?
Sorry, but you need to apply the discount code when you purchase. We are not able to apply discounts after the fact.
I booked my individual ticket, and now I’m bringing colleagues.
Can I still get the group discount? Please email us, and we’ll send you a special discount code your colleagues can apply to get the discount.
What is the daily schedule?
8:15 a.m.: Registration
9 a.m.: Workshop begins
1 p.m.: Workshop resumes
4 p.m.: Workshop ends
What meals are included?
Your ticket includes morning coffee and tea and lunch.
Should I bring a laptop?
Yes, please bring one. You’ll need it to edit your work and get feedback from your peers and Ann.
Should I bring my writing sample to the workshop?
Yes, please bring your writing samples to the workshop. You’ll write, rewrite and edit and leave with a totally rewritten piece.
How do I contact you?
Please email us at Ann@WylieComm.com.
May I update my registration information?
Yes. Please go to Eventbrite and update your registration information and dietary information.
Should I bring my printed ticket to the workshop?
Yes, please bring a copy of the ticket to the workshop.
What is the dress code for the workshop?
Do you accommodate special dietary preferences?
Please specify your dietary preference when you register.
Can you you accommodate special needs (accessibility, nursing mothers, etc.)?
Yes, we will do everything we can to accommodate your request. Please contact us by email and let us know what you need.
Will you sell my personal information?
No. We never share personal information with other companies.