Learn to write better content marketing pieces, April 18-22
Content writers, freelance writers and social media marketers — would you like to:
- Get clicked with story angles that big-data studies show are more likely to draw readers?
- Get read with a structure that increases readers by 300% and reading by 520%?
- Get liked with dozens of research-backed, proven-in-the-lab best practices?
- Get shared with scientifically proven elements and creative writing that make posts go viral?
- Get home early with time-saving, fill-in-the-blanks templates and recipes for organizing social media posts and content marketing pieces that almost write themselves?
If so, boost your online content-writing skills at Get Clicked, Liked and Shared, our content-marketing course. You’ll learn to create content, write blog posts, web content, press releases and other types of content that visitors read on the screen.
“The article I rewrote in Ann’s class got nearly three times the average page views for our stories. It was the second-most read story of the year.”
– Michelle Esso, senior communications staff writer, Baker Law
Read more rave reviews.
In this content-writing course, you’ll learn how to:
- Think Like a Friend, Fan, Follower or Visitor: Offer news you can use to live your life better, and watch your reach and influence grow. It’s the best content marketing strategy there is.
- Fill in the Blanks to Content Creation: Get our recipes and templates for tipsheets, survey stories and more. Content creation has never been easier!
- Cut Through the Clutter Online: Use a cool (free!) content writing tool to measure, manage and monitor your content readability. This approach alone will help you jumpstart marketing growth.
- Lift Your Ideas Off the Screen: Reach nonreaders with headlines, links and other online display copy.
- Get a Content-Writing Workout With Wylie: Get written feedback from Ann and your peers. Get Ann’s award-winning ideas for improving your work in our live coaching calls.
“LOVED the recipes for different kinds of articles and focusing on the reader.”
– Megan Bultman, lead philanthropy consultant, Allstate
What you’ll learn in this content-writing training program
This course is designed for experienced content writers who want to level up their game, as well as for those learning to write for the web. In this workshop, you’ll polish your digital-marketing writing skills to create a high-quality user experience for every piece you write. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Get more likes and shares with stories that better serve your audience.
- Write leads that drag readers into your piece with our 3-step test.
- Avoid using one “unretweetable” punctuation mark. It’s been proven in the lab to reduce sharing.
- Steal a one-two punch from the FBI for grabbing attention and communicating your key idea — in 280 characters or less.
- Write headlines that climb higher on search engine results pages and entice readers with wit and whimsy.
- Ramp up readability with a paragraph-by-paragraph analysis of the best ways to cut clutter from your post with a cool (free!) tool.
- Get the word out to the half of readers who spend less than 15 seconds on a post.
- Boost your social media analytics with Ann’s proven-in-the-lab best practices.
“I found the research shared extremely valuable because it helps me to make my case at work for shorter online copy.”
— Gordana Goudie, communications officer, Georgia Tech Professional Education
Learn more about this content writing training program
Find out about our:
Location & logistics
Join us via Zoom and LinkedIn from noon to 2 p.m. Central on:
- April 18: Think Like a Friend, Fan & Follower
- April 19: Fill In the Blanks to Better Content Creation
- April 20: Cut Through the Clutter Online
- April 21: Lift Ideas Off the Post
- April 22: Live coaching call; How to Write a Great List
Can’t make a date? You’ll have on-demand access to the online workshop until May 22.
- Silver (workshop only): $1,195
- Gold (Silver + $300 worth of learning tools — Cut Through the Clutter, Think Like a Reader, Think Outside the Pyramid): $1,295
- Platinum (Gold +$297 subscription to Rev Up Readership): $1,395
- Diamond (Platinum +$750 private coaching session with Ann): $1,795
Please learn about our discounts, cancellation policy and more in our FAQ.
“I learned, I laughed and became a better digital writer.”
– Gigi Zenk, communication & outreach director, Washington State Department of Licensing
Save $200 when you book by Dec. 31.