Tap ‘the most powerful form of human communication’
It’s “the most powerful form of human communication,” according to Peg Neuhauser, author of Corporate Legends and Lore.
Indeed, stories can help you grab attention, boost credibility, make your messages more memorable — even communicate better.
In our Master the Art of Storytelling workshop, you’ll learn to find, develop and write stories that engage readers’ hearts and minds. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Find the aha! moment that’s the gateway to every anecdote.
- Elicit juicy stories with the key question to ask during an interview.
- Organize your material into a powerful story in just three steps with our simple storytelling template.
- Start an anecdote with a bang — instead of a whimper.
- Find anecdotes in the making with “WBHA.”