Get the Word Out on the Web
Why Web writing?
- Your brain on the Web: We’re clicking instead of concentrating
- Driven to distraction: Online, it’s hard to concentrate. So how do we communicate?
How to write for the Web
Write for the Web
- One Smart site: PetSmartCharities.org reaches readers online
Make it relevant
- Make it relevant: Focus your Web copy
Get to the point faster
- Pad prowess: How to write and design for tablets
- Pass the 10-second test: The longer Web visitors stay, the longer they’ll stay
Chunk it up
- Don’t fall off a website cliff: Where visitors look now
- Clicking takes a counterpunch: Communicators slug it out for scrolling
- Letter perfect: Three tips for writing engaging e-zine copy