Tricks, tools and techniques
Creative material grabs and keeps reader attention. It paints pictures in your readers’ minds so they understand your points faster, enjoy them more and remember them longer. And it communicates more clearly, creates a “buzz” for your topic and enhances credibility.
Here’s how to tap the power of creative communications.
- Communicating with comics: Words + Pictures = Better communications
- Creative copy: Steal techniques from the fiction writers
- Concrete details: Show, don’t just tell
- Creative story ideas: Beyond paragraphs
- Description: Take readers to the scene
- Human interest: Let a person make your point
- Humor: Make ’em laugh
- Metaphor: Clarify complex concepts
- Storytelling: Master the Art of the Storyteller
- Quotations: Write moving quotes, memorable quips
- Wordplay: Surprise and delight your readers