Writing and editing services
Get the word out with clear, compelling copy
“Ann’s team of award-winning writers makes even complicated, scientific topics easy and delightful to read. And better copy equals an easier approval process — even with our pickiest subject-matter experts.”
— John Francis, director of marketing, Saint Luke’s Health System, Kansas City
Find out what others say about Wylie Communications’ writing and editing services
Each day, your readers are bombarded with 5,000 attempts to get their attention. That’s nearly 2 million messages a year. Is your copy getting through to your tired, busy, distracted audience?
These days — when people are more inclined to discard information than to read it — you need copy that captures attention, cuts through the clutter and leaves a lasting impression.
Wylie Communications can help.
Why Wylie Communications?
With Wylie Communications on your team, you can:
- Deliver copy that sells. When Ann’s not writing or editing, she’s training other writers. Or helping companies get the word out to their audiences. She applies the best practices she develops for her training and consulting business to her writing and editing projects. So your project will cut through the clutter, lift your ideas off the page or screen and deliver copy that sells products, services and ideas.
- Bring award-winning talent to your project. Ann’s work has earned nearly 60 communication awards, including two IABC Gold Quills. Let us help you produce world-class business communications, as well.
- Get writers who get business. Ann has interviewed George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Robert Redford. But she really enjoys chatting with economists, engineers and surgeons. At Wylie Communications, we’ve written about communication technology for Sprint, about personal finance for Northern Trust and — despite the fact that Ann’s preferred form of exercise is the hike from recliner to refrigerator — about fitness medicine for the Mayo Clinic. We’ll get up-to-speed on your industry, quickly and thoroughly.
- Stop working weekends. Our team provides a virtual staff to write and edit newsletters and magazines for Saint Luke’s, Northern Trust, State Street/Kansas City and Sprint. Let us pick up the slack in your department, too.
What do you need?
We’ve written everything from ads to tweets to white papers:
- Annual reports — financial annual reports, employee annual reports, community annual reports
- Articles — special inserts, magazine articles, newspaper articles, newsletter articles
- Books — books, book chapters, book editing
- Brochures — business-to-business brochures, business-to-consumer brochures, business-to-employee brochures
- Magazines — business-to-business magazines, business-to-consumer magazines, employee magazines, business magazines, consumer magazines
- Newsletters — business-to-business newsletters, business-to-consumer newsletters, employee newsletters, executive newsletters, member newsletters
- Websites— websites, Web sub-sites, Web pages
- Plus …
- Blog postings
- Case studies
- Direct mail letters
- Executive bios
- Package copy
- Press releases and kits
- Tweets and other status updates
- White papers
How can we help you with your project?
Put yourself in good company
These organizations have already turned to Wylie Communications for writing services:
- American Century Investors
- Armstrong World Industries
- Hallmark Cards Inc.
- H&R Block
- Kauffman Foundation
- Mayo Clinic
- Northern Trust
- Reader’s Digest
- Saint Luke’s Health System
- Sprint Corp.
- State Street/Kansas City
- And more
We’d love to see your name on this list!
Get the word out.
Want to reach more readers? To discuss your next writing project, contact Ann Wylie. We’ll deliver copy that gets read and remembered.