Get the gobbledygook and gibberish out
Jargon: Translate it
- Redefine the way you define terms: 5 ways to rethink definitions
- Make tech terms clear: Bring complex, scientific words, phrases to life
- Make nanotechnology accessible: Model physicist Richard Feynman’s approach
- Run the B2B test: Are you using industry terms or in-house terms?
- ‘Solution’ strikes again: ‘Pet waste removal service’ scoops up buzzword
- Start making sense: Convince reviewers to abandon jargon
- Use the terms in your readers’ heads: Not the terms in your head
- Quotes on jargon: What writers & others say
Acronyms: Avoid alphabet soup
- Avoid alphabet soup: 7 ways to get the acronyms and abbreviations out
- Alphabet scoop: Create memorable acronyms
- ‘IBNR like a rented suit’: Steal Buffett 3-step process for defining acronyms
- Quotes on acronyms: What writers & others say
Get more tips on jargon on Rev Up Readership.