Analogies are persuasive and engaging
Analogies make your copy more understandable, believable and memorable. Plus, readers enjoy them.
- How readers process metaphors: It feels good to figure analogies out
- Is it live or is it metaphor? ‘Kick the habit’ lights up the brain’s motor cortex
- Metaphor at work: 6 reasons analogy is more persuasive than literal language
- Tap the mind-changing magic of metaphor: Crime is a wild beast — cage it
- Up close and personal: Metaphor creates intimacy, builds understanding
- Your brain on metaphor: People have always learned through metaphor