Tricks, tools and techniques
The best communications planning process helps you determine where you are, where you’re going, how you’re going to get there, what resources you’ll need to make the journey and how you’ll know when you’ve arrived.
- Situation analysis: Where are you?
- Program planning: Where are you going?
- Approvals: Develop a process that doesn’t drive you nuts
- Measurement: Did you reach your goals?
More on planning
- Quotes on communication planning: What writers & others say
Get more tips on communications planning on Rev Up Readership.