WWAD? Find out with our before-and-after service
“Ann helped us elevate the professionalism
and quality of our materials and
communications. Now our investors find
them both relevant and appealing.”
— Roberta J. Laughlin, vice president, Mutual Funds Marketing, Northern Trust
Ever wonder how Ann would have written your release, article, post or page?
Find out with Ann’s writing makeovers. She’ll rewrite your message, showing you how to reach more readers.
How it works
Send us your writing samples in Word, and we’ll:
- Rewrite your headlines, decks, leads and links
- Show you how to tighten and clarify your paragraphs, sentences and words
- Demonstrate how we’d improve readability and eliminate the passive voice
- Reveal how to increase readership by making your copy look easier to read
- Show you how to reach flippers and skimmers by lifting your ideas off the page or screen
- Explain why we made these changes
Use the rewritten piece in your campaign now — and continue to model its techniques long into the future. (No wonder our clients tell us this is their favorite service we provide!)
Why Wylie Communications?
Ann and her team have:
- Earned more than 60 awards for reaching readers, including two IABC Gold Quills — the Pulitzer Prizes of business communications
- Trained thousands of communicators in hundreds of organizations, including NASA, Nike and Nokia, to catch their readers
- Produced writing makeovers for organizations including ExxonMobil, Saint Luke’s Health System and Northern Trust
How may we help you?
Contact Ann to have her make over your next writing project.