Make Wylie Communications your personal writing trainer
“Ann Wylie changed how I do my job every
day. I can think of no higher compliment
for a writing coach.”
— Ed Dorsch, senior associate director, Development
Communications, University of Oregon
Ever wish you had a writing coach — sort of a personal editorial trainer?
In customized one-on-one consultations, our senior coach will help you jump-start your writing skills, recharge your batteries and get your creative juices flowing. You’ll learn how to:
- Sell your ideas with reader-centric writing
- Organize your copy so it’s easier to read — and write
- Make your information more creative and compelling
- Measurably improve readability
- Lift your ideas off the page
- And more
How it works
You’ll work one-on-one via phone and email in a series of three sessions with our senior writing coach. We’ll work on your own copy — not made-up assignments with little relationship to your work. For each session, you’ll receive:
- Editing notes on your copy via email
- One-on-one coaching via phone
- A customized study plan of resources to cement what you’ve learned and to further develop your skills
Depending on what you write, you can count on reviewing three articles per session or nine over the course of your coaching.
You’ll also receive a one-year subscription to Rev Up Readership.
Why Wylie Communications?
Ann and her team have:
- Earned more than 60 awards for writing and editing, including two IABC Gold Quills — the Pulitzer Prizes of business communications
- Trained thousands of communicators in hundreds of organizations, including NASA, Nike and Nokia, to catch their readers
- Coached communicators at organizations including AOL, GE ERC, FleishmanHillard, H&R Block, John Deere, Nokia, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, U.S. Forest Service, University of Oregon and Vision Service Plan
How may we help you?
Contact Ann to schedule your coaching sessions.