Get the word out with media relations pieces
With 2,500 releases crossing the wires each day — that’s one every 12 seconds — the impact of your news release ain’t what it used to be. In fact, more than half of all press releases never get covered, according to PRNewswire’s own research.
Public relations writing services
Fortunately, Ann Wylie — Gold Quill Award-winning writer and PRSA’s “national writing coach” — has developed a system of proven-in-the-lab best practices for writing media relations pieces that get posted and published, boost your search engine rankings and reach stakeholders directly. Now you can bring Ann’s best PR writing practices to bear on your own public relations copy when you bring Ann and her team in to handle:
- Annual report writing
- Executive bio writing
- Bylined article writing
- News release writing
- Magazine article writing
- Newsletter article writing
- Pitch writing
Why Wylie Communications?
With Wylie Communications on your team, you can:
- Bring award-winning talent to your project. Ann Wylie is a Gold Quill Award-winning communicator whose work has earned nearly 60 communication awards. Let us help you produce world-class PR pieces, as well.
- Work with PRSA’s “national writing coach.” The Public Relations Society of America turns to Ann Wylie for PR writing workshops, webinars and conference sessions, as well as copy writing. You may have read Ann’s popular column Writing With Wylie in PRSA Tactics. Ann brings these best PR writing practices to bear on her work writing and editing PR copy for organizations like Hallmark, Sprint and Toshiba America Medical Systems. Let us bring our experience to your project too.
- Deliver copy that sells. When Ann’s not writing or editing, she’s training other writers. Or helping companies get the word out to their audiences. She applies the best practices she develops for her training and consulting business to her writing and editing projects. That means you’ll get copy that grabs attention, keeps it for the long haul and leaves a lasting impression.
- Get writers who get business. Ann has interviewed George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Robert Redford. But, as a former business magazine editor, she really enjoys chatting with economists, engineers and surgeons. At Wylie Communications, we’ve written about communication technology for Sprint, about personal finance for Northern Trust and — despite the fact that Ann’s preferred form of exercise is the hike from recliner to refrigerator — about fitness medicine for the Mayo Clinic. We’ve helped NASA write about rocket science and neurosurgeons communicate about brain surgery. You can rely on our team to get up to speed on your industry, as well, quickly and thoroughly.
- Stop working weekends. Our team provides a virtual staff to write and edit newsletters and magazines for Saint Luke’s, Northern Trust, State Street/Kansas City and Sprint. Let us pick up the slack in your department too.