Move readers to act
“Ann’s brisk, clever, precise writing helped Healthquest earn the Gold Award from the National Wellness Institute for publishing the best health information in the country.”
— Jim Felkner, director, Mayo Healthquest
Each day, your readers are bombarded with more than 5,000 attempts to get their interest. That means your marketing materials compete with nearly 2 million messages a year for your readers’ attention. Is your copy getting through to your busy, distracted audience?
These days — when people are more inclined to discard information than to read it — you need copy that captures attention, cuts through the clutter and leaves a lasting impression.
Marketing writing services
Fortunately, Gold Quill Award-winning writer Ann Wylie has developed a system of proven-in-the-lab best practices for getting prospects to pay attention to, understand, remember and act on our marketing messages. Now you can bring Ann’s best writing practices to bear on your own marketing pieces when you bring Ann and her team in to handle:
- Brochure writing
- Case study writing
- Direct mail writing
- Proposal writing
- Magazine article writing
- Newsletter article writing
- Sales letter writing
Why Wylie Communications?
With Wylie Communications on your team, you can:
- Bring award-winning talent to your project. Ann Wylie is a Gold Quill Award-winning writer whose work has earned nearly 60 communication awards. Let us help you produce world-class marketing pieces, as well.
- Deliver copy that sells. When Ann’s not writing or editing, she’s training other writers. Or helping companies get the word out to their audiences. She applies the best practices she develops for her training and consulting business to her writing and editing projects. That means you’ll get marketing copy that grabs attention, keeps it for the long haul and leaves a lasting impression.
- Work with experienced web writers. Ann and her writing team have written or edited marketing communications for organizations including American Century, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, DST, GE/ERC, the Kauffman Foundation, Mediware, Northern Trust, Saint Luke’s Health System and Sprint. Let us bring our experience to your project too.
- Get writers who get business. Ann has interviewed George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Robert Redford. But, as a former business magazine editor, she really enjoys chatting with economists, engineers and surgeons. At Wylie Communications, we’ve written about communication technology for Sprint, about personal finance for Northern Trust and — despite the fact that Ann’s preferred form of exercise is the hike from recliner to refrigerator — about fitness medicine for the Mayo Clinic. We’ve helped NASA write about rocket science and neurosurgeons communicate about brain surgery. You can rely on our team to get up to speed on your industry, as well, quickly and thoroughly.
- Stop working weekends. Our team provides a virtual staff to write and edit copy for Saint Luke’s, Northern Trust, State Street/Kansas City and Sprint. Let us pick up the slack in your department too.