Choose a structure that’s been proven in the lab to reach more readers
You wouldn’t tell the Cinderella story by leading with the bottom line: And they lived happily ever after.
It’s a sad fact: Storytelling and the inverted pyramid are mutually exclusive.
In our Master the Art of Storytelling workshop, you’ll learn a structure that will help you make all of your messages more fascinating and engaging. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose a structure that’s been proven in the lab to increase readers by 300% and readership by 520%.
- Organize your story in six easy pieces with our fill-in-the-blanks template.
- Test your lead’s attention-getting power against our checklist of elements of a great lead.
- Walk away with award-winning lead examples to model.
- Avoid the “muddle in the middle” with five ways to organize the body of your piece.
- End with a bang — not a whimper — with our three-step test for writing a satisfying ending.