Master a creative process that works with — not against — your brain
Want to come up with fresher, faster, more inspired story ideas and writing insights?
Welcome to the wonderful world of the creative process.
In our Master the Art of Storytelling workshop, you’ll master a five-step creative process that helps you produce more and better ideas. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Take five simple steps to a new idea. The more you understand how your brain creates, the more creative you’ll be.
- Write while washing the dishes. Find out why taking a walk, a nap or a break is actually part of the creative process.
- Treat writer’s block, procrastination and formulaic thinking. When you understand the creative process, you can end-run some of the common problems that writers and editors face.
- Avoid “creative incest”. Stop creating communications that are dull replicas of the same thing you did last year — and the year before that.
- Lead better brainstorming sessions. Help your group dream up more bright ideas with one simple trick.
- Practice Papa Hemingway’s advice on the creative process. Find out what to do after you come up with your brilliant idea.