Learn to Catch Your Readers at this two-day Master Class
Oct. 28-29, 2014 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|Non-member||Rev Up Readership member|
|Single||Double||3 or more||Single||Double||3 or more|
Save up to $200, earn bonuses and secure your spot
The fee for both days is just $1,195. That’s a fraction of the cost of bringing me to your company for a one-day program. (Though certainly if your company has more than 10 writers who need training, we should talk about my coming to you with a customized program to meet your group’s unique needs.)
I have no doubt that the Master Class will be the best $1,200 you invest this year on your professional development. But here are five ways to reduce that investment or boost your return on it:
- Save $100 when you register by
Aug. 31Sept. 15. Early bird deadline extended!
- Save more when you bring a friend with our group discounts. Get $50 off both tickets when you bring one friend. Save $100 each when you bring two or more friends.
- Save $100 if you’re a Rev Up Readership member. (Nonmembers, you can save $100, too, if you join Rev Up Readership before you register for the workshop.) If you’re counting, that means that fast Rev Up Readership members can save $200.
- Get a free, four-month subscription to Rev Up Readership — a $100 value — if you’re one of the first 20 to register. Current members, if you’re among the first 20, you’ll get a free, three-month extension to your membership.
- Can’t attend yourself? Get a free four-month subscription to Rev Up Readership — a $100 value — for referring your friends. (When they register, have your friends choose “Friend/colleague” from the “How did you hear about us?” drop-down menu, then put your name and email address in the box below. That’s it! Your free membership will begin the day after the workshop.)
Your registration to the two-day Catch Your Readers Master Class includes:
- 12 hours (2 days) of training
- Lunch each day
- Coffee and tea in the mornings
Do you have 10 or more colleagues who would benefit from training? Contact Ann to schedule a customized, in-house writing workshop.
Another reason it pays to be fast …
Our training room — an absolutely perfect facility for learning — is comfortable and convenient. However, it’s not huge. So I’m afraid the Master Class is strictly limited to the first 60 people who register.
Unfortunately, if yours is the 61st registration we receive, we’ll have to tell you we’re sorry, but we’re full. To avoid being disappointed, please register now.
You’ll receive confirmation of your registration by email. Please white-list Ann@WylieComm.com to make sure you receive your registration materials. If they don’t arrive within 24 hours of your registration, please feel free to contact us directly.
Can’t make it?
Please feel free to send a colleague in your place. No charge for substitutions.
If you must cancel:
- Cancel via email by Sep 15 and receive a full refund.
- Cancel via email by Oct 15 and receive an 80% refund.
- Sorry, no refunds after Oct 15.
“If I were to write a headline and deck for Ann’s workshop, it would go something like this …‘West Point for Writers: How to win the war for readers’ minds.’”
— Jim Rink, media relations specialist, The Auto Club Group
- Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
- The Time Hotel NYC
- Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
- W New York – Times Square
- The Pearl
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
View these hotels on our Pinterest board. Please contact hotels directly for room rates.