Learn to write better content marketing pieces March 1-29 online
Content writers and social media marketers — would you like to:
- Get clicked with story angles that big-data studies show are more likely to draw readers?
- Get read with a structure that increases readers by 300% and reading by 520%?
- Get liked with dozens of research-backed, proven-in-the-lab best practices?
- Get shared with scientifically proven elements that make posts go viral?
- Get home early with time-saving, fill-in-the-blanks templates and recipes for organizing social media posts and content marketing pieces that almost write themselves?*
If so, please join Ann Wylie at Get Clicked, Liked and Shared, our online content marketing course.
“Revolutionised the way my communications team and I approach writing for online consumption.”
— Nikki Van Dusen, manager, internet communications, Alberta Public Affairs Bureau
Read more rave reviews.
In this content writing course, you’ll learn how to:
- Think Like a Friend, Fan, Follower or Visitor: Offer news you can use to live your life better, and watch your reach and influence grow. It’s the best content marketing strategy there is.
- Fill in the Blanks to Content Creation: Get our recipes and templates for tipsheets, survey stories and more. Content creation has never been easier!
- Cut Through the Clutter Online: Use a cool (free!) content writing tool to measure, manage and monitor your content readability. This approach alone will help you jumpstart marketing growth.
- Lift Your Ideas Off the Screen: Reach nonreaders with headlines, links and other online display copy.
- Get a Content-Writing Workout With Wylie: Get written feedback from Ann and your peers. Get Ann’s award-winning ideas for improving your work in our live coaching calls.
“Cool fresh stuff.”
— Brian Schultz, ITHR communications, Progressive Insurance
What you’ll learn in this content-writing training program
In this workshop, you’ll polish your digital-marketing writing skills to create a high-quality user experience for every piece you write. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Get more likes and shares with stories that better serve your audience.
- Write leads that drag readers into your piece with our 3-step test.
- Avoid using one “unretweetable” punctuation mark. It’s been proven in the lab to reduce sharing.
- Steal a one-two punch from the FBI for grabbing attention and communicating your key idea — in 280 characters or less.
- Write headlines that climb higher on search engine results pages and entice readers with wit and whimsy.
- Ramp up readability with a paragraph-by-paragraph analysis of the best ways to cut clutter from your post with a cool (free!) tool.
- Get the word out to the half of readers who spend less than 15 seconds on a post.
- Boost your social media analytics with Ann’s proven-in-the-lab best practices.
“I found the research shared extremely valuable because it helps me to make my case at work for shorter online copy.”
— Gordana Goudie, communications officer, Georgia Tech Professional Education
Learn more about this content writing training program
Choose from these formats for content writing courses:
Location & logistics
Join us via Zoom and LinkedIn from 10 a.m. to noon Pacific on:
- March 1: Think Like a Friend, Fan & Follower
- March 8: Fill In the Blanks to Content Creation, live coaching call
- March 15: Cut Through the Clutter Online, live coaching call
- March 22: Lift Ideas Off the Post, live coaching call
- March 29: Live coaching call
Can’t make a date? You’ll have on-demand access to the online workshop until April 29.
- Silver (workshop only): $1,195
- Gold (Silver + $300 worth of learning tools — Cut Through the Clutter, Think Like a Reader, Think Outside the Pyramid): $1,295
- Platinum (Gold +$297 subscription to Rev Up Readership): $1,395
- Diamond (Platinum +$750 private coaching session with Ann): $1,795
Please learn about our discounts, cancellation policy and more in our FAQ.
— Elizabeth Seaberry
PRSA members: Earn 4 Accreditation Renewal credits.
Save $200 until Dec. 31.
*Yes, these techniques will also help you engage readers with your email marketing; mobile marketing; management, sales and business writing; and personal brand efforts, as well as your social media marketing and content strategy.