Master a structure that outperforms the traditional news form
Our old friend the inverted pyramid hasn’t fared well in recent studies. Research shows that the traditional news structure reduces readership, understanding, sharing, engagement and action.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn a structure that’s been proven in the lab to grab readers’ attention, pull them through the piece and leave a lasting impression. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Pull readers in with our checklist of good lead approaches. Plus: Four leads to avoid!
- Stop bewildering readers by leaving out a key paragraph. (Many communicators forget it — or, worse, don’t know it exists!)
- Avoid the “muddle in the middle” with our structural approaches.
- Draw to a satisfying conclusion in the penultimate paragraph.
- End with a bang, not a whimper, by using our three-step test.
Learn all of the material we cover in a 90-minute workshop in short training videos, practice sessions for you to complete and a downloadable workbook for you to keep.
With each webinar, you’ll:
- Learn a workshop’s worth of proven-in-the lab writing techniques, broken into snackable, on-demand recordings.
- Practice what you’ve learned in quick assignments.
- Save time! Avoid the introductions, logistics and technical issues and get to the meat!
- Capture your notes in a downloadable workbook for you to keep.
- Learn at your convenience during your 30-day access to all content.
- Be able to stop and continue from where you left off.
- Have the option to re-watch the videos as many times as you want in the 30 day period.
Time commitment: Budget 75 to 90 minutes to watch all videos and complete assignments.
$300 per individual learner.
Get the whole Catch Your Readers series: four on-demand webinars for $999 per individual learner. Save $201.
Want to bring on-demand webinars to your whole team? If you have a group of more than 25, you can save with group pricing. Let us know, and we’ll send you a proposal.