Make every piece you write easier to read and understand
Is your copy easy to read? According to communication experts, that’s one of the two key questions people ask to determine whether to read a piece — or toss it.
Fortunately, academics have tested and quantified what makes copy easy to read. Unfortunately, that research virtually never makes it out of the ivory tower and into the hands of writers who could actually apply it.
But you’ll leave this session with readability targets to hit to reach all of your audience members, tools to measure your copy’s readability and techniques for hitting those targets. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Measurably boost readability with our 6-step system.
- Use a cool, free tool to measure and manage reading ease.
- Figure out how long your message really should be.
- Hit the targets. What’s the best length for paragraphs? Sentences? Words?
- Increase reading by hitting one key on your keyboard more often.
Learn all of the material we cover in a 90-minute workshop in short training videos, practice sessions for you to complete and a downloadable workbook for you to keep.
With each webinar, you’ll:
- Learn a workshop’s worth of proven-in-the lab writing techniques, broken into snackable, on-demand recordings.
- Practice what you’ve learned in quick assignments.
- Save time! Avoid the introductions, logistics and technical issues and get to the meat!
- Capture your notes in a downloadable workbook for you to keep.
- Learn at your convenience during your 30-day access to all content.
- Be able to stop and continue from where you left off.
- Have the option to re-watch the videos as many times as you want in the 30 day period.
Time commitment: Budget 75 to 90 minutes to watch all videos and complete assignments.
$300 per individual learner.
Get the whole Catch Your Readers series: four on-demand webinars for $999 per individual learner. Save $201.
Want to bring on-demand webinars to your whole team? If you have a group of more than 25, you can save with group pricing. Let us know, and we’ll send you a proposal.