Get the word out to nonreaders
“Readers” don’t read. Even highly educated web visitors read fewer than 20% of the words on a webpage. So how do you reach “readers” who won’t read your paragraphs?
In this on-demand training, you’ll learn how to put your messages where your readers’ eyes really are — to use your display copy to pull readers into your message, make your piece more inviting and even communicate to flippers and skimmers. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Communicate to people who spend just 2 minutes with your piece.
- Get the word out to those who read 20% of the words on the page.
- Avoid dropping the piece of display copy that 95% of people read.
- Make sure people get your key ideas without reading the paragraphs.
- Increase readership by making your message look easier to read.
Learn all of the material we cover in a 90-minute workshop in short training videos, practice sessions for you to complete and a downloadable workbook for you to keep.
With each training, you’ll:
- Learn a workshop’s worth of proven-in-the lab writing techniques, broken into snackable, on-demand recordings.
- Practice what you’ve learned in quick assignments.
- Save time! Avoid the introductions, logistics and technical issues and get to the meat!
- Capture your notes in a downloadable workbook for you to keep.
- Learn at your convenience during your 30-day access to all content.
- Be able to stop and continue from where you left off.
- Have the option to re-watch the videos as many times as you want in the 30 day period.
Time commitment: Budget 75 to 90 minutes to watch all videos and complete assignments.
$300 per individual learner.
Get the whole Catch Your Readers series: four on-demand training for $999 per individual learner. Save $201.
You can access the webinars for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Want to bring on-demand training to your whole team? If you have a group of more than 25, you can save with group pricing. Let us know, and we’ll send you a proposal.