Learn to write better content at your convenience
Learn proven-in-the-lab techniques in less time than it takes to watch a movie — at your convenience.
- Topics for on-demand training
- Format for on-demand training
- Prices for on-demand training
- Other training options
Topics for on-demand training
Format for on-demand training
Learn all of the material we cover in a 90-minute workshop in short training videos, practice sessions for you to complete and a downloadable workbook for you to keep.
With each training, you’ll:
- Learn a workshop’s worth of proven-in-the lab writing techniques, broken into snackable, on-demand recordings.
- Practice what you’ve learned in quick assignments.
- Save time! Avoid the introductions, logistics and technical issues and get to the meat!
- Capture your notes in a downloadable workbook for you to keep.
- Learn at your convenience during your 30-90 -day access to all content.
- Be able to stop and continue from where you left off.
- Have the option to re-watch the videos as many times as you want in the 30-90 -day period.
Time commitment: Budget 75 to 90 minutes to watch all videos and complete assignments.
You can access the webinars for 30-90 days from the date of purchase.
Prices for on-demand training
- One training for a single learner: $300 (30-day access) / $450 (60-day access) / $525 (90-day access) per training.
- All four Catch Your Readers training for a single learner (30 day access):
$1,200$999. Save $201.
- All four Catch Your Readers training for a single learner (60 day access):
$1,800$1,499. Save $301.
- All four Catch Your Readers training for a single learner (90 day access):
$2,100$1,799. Save $301.
- Add a one-year subscription to Rev Up Readership for a single learner:
$297. $197. Save $100.
Want to bring on-demand trainings to your whole team? If you have a group of more than 25, you can save with group pricing. Let us know, and we’ll send you a proposal.
Don’t miss our response! To make sure you receive our response to your request, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your allow list. Not sure how to do that? Follow these step-by-step instructions.
Other training options
Learn to write more persuasive, engaging content with our:
- In-house writing classes. Get your whole team on the same page when you bring Ann in via Zoom for customized 6-hour workshops (90 minutes a day for four days) and 10-hour Master Classes (two hours a day for five days).
- Public writing workshops. Learn new techniques and get coaching and live editing from Ann at our communications-, PR- and marketing-writing Master Classes.