Give your message a makeover when Ann Wylie writes or rewrites it
At Wylie Communications, we’ve helped NASA write about rocket science and neurosurgeons communicate about brain surgery.
We’ve produced award-winning writing about communication technology for Sprint, about personal finance for Northern Trust and — despite the fact that Ann’s preferred form of exercise is the hike from recliner to refrigerator — about health care for the Mayo Clinic.
Why not bring Ann’s writing team in to produce world-class copy for your messages, as well?
“Ann’s brisk, clever, precise writing helped Mayo Healthquest earn the Gold Award from the National Wellness Institute for publishing the best health information in the country.”
— Jim Felkner, communication director, Mayo Clinic
Why Wylie Communications?
With Ann on your team, you can:
- Bring award-winning talent to your project. Ann Wylie is a Gold Quill Award-winning writer whose work has earned nearly 60 communication awards. Let us help you produce world-class websites, e-zines and status updates, as well.
- Deliver copy that sells. When Ann’s not writing or editing, she’s training other writers or helping companies get the word out to their audiences. She applies the best practices she develops for her training and consulting business to her high-level writing and editing projects. That means you’ll get messages that draw readers in and moves them to act.
“Ann’s team of award-winning writers makes even complicated, scientific topics easy and delightful to read. And better copy equals an easier approval process — even with our pickiest subject-matter experts.”
— John Francis, director of marketing, Saint Luke’s Health System, Kansas City
- Work with experienced writers. Ann and her writing team have written or edited messages for organizations including American Century, Cassidian, Coca-Cola, DST Output, GE/ERC, H&R Block, Northern Funds, PetSmart Charities, REI, Sprint, SaintLuke’s Health System, Toshiba America Medical Systems and Whole Foods. Let us bring our experience to your project too.
- Get writers who get business. Ann has interviewed George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Robert Redford. But, as a former business magazine editor, she really enjoys chatting with economists, engineers and surgeons.
“The articles were just what we were looking for. So many writers don’t get web writing at all. For quite some time, I’ve searched for this kind of content editing/writing in vain. If you can ‘webify’ more articles in the same style, we will be very happy.”
— Tiina Saaristo, head of content marketing, EADS Secure Networks Oy
List types of writing
We’ve helped organizations write:
- Annual reports
- Articles, bylined articles
- Blog posts and content marketing pieces
- Books, book chapters
- Case studies
- Email blasts and email newsletters
- Executive communications
- Marketing brochures and promos
- News releases, press releases
- Sales letters
- Social media posts
- Web pages
- White papers
“Ann develops provocative story ideas; provides exceptional writing and editing services; and delivers valuable insight into layout, design and content development.”
— Roberta J. Laughlin, vice president, mutual funds marketing, Northern Trust
How may we help you?
Contact Ann to have her write, edit or rewrite your next message.