Learn to Communicate With Comics at the IABC World Conference
Words + pictures communicate better than either one alone. Years of research show that comic strips, comic stories and comic books get people to:
- Pay attention to your message
- Understand your message
- Remember your message
- Act on your message
Get the word out with comics.
Now you can learn to use this power tool of communications. Join Ann for “Now They SEE It: Communicate With Comics” at 2:30 p.m. on June 24 at the 2013 IABC World Conference in New York. There, you will learn:
- Why it makes sense to communicate with comics. Learn what makes comic strips, comic stories and comic books power tools of communication. (Use this research to sell your approvers on the approach.)
- When to communicate with comics. See how others have developed award-winning campaigns around comic characters and stories.
- How to communicate with comics. Get tips for writing scripts for comics and for working with comics artists.
- Where to find resources: Explore no-cost, low-cost and worth-the-investment tools for communicating with comics.
Attending the conference, but can’t make this session? Please come by and say, “Hi!” I look forward to seeing you there!