Invest your year-end money before it gets swept away
“Budget dust: Year-end money that must be spent before it is swept away by the cold winds of a new fiscal year.”
‘Tis the season for many of us to use what remains of our 2010 budget … or lose it altogether. Here are five ways to invest your budget dust this year to improve communications for years to come:
- Schedule 2011 writing workshops today. Lock in 2010 prices for 2011 events and save 5 percent when you prepay my speaking fee.
- Make every day a training day with Rev Up Readership Gold memberships for the whole team. Enjoy group discounts when your colleagues join at the same time.
- Get a publication or website review: It’s like having a mentor by your side.
- Book one-on-one writing coaching: Make me your personal writing trainer.
- Build a better library with the Power Pack. For those who are serious about developing their skills: Get all my handbooks, reports, cheat-sheets, recommended readings and free bonus supplements — 21 learning tools in all — and save $243.
Want more details? Contact Ann.