Writing process, improvement
Write Better, Easier and Faster
While we talk a lot about what to write — More analogies! Fewer words! Shorter sentences! — we don’t focus so much on how. Here’s a quick primer on the writing process, or how to write better, easier and faster. Use these tips for your writing process improvement.
- Splitting headache: Are split infinitives still a grammar don’t?
- Voice lessons: How to write in the brand voice
- Banish the grammar police: Don’t let the editor in
- Hit your word count: Three ways to write to length
- So your writers can’t write? Five ways to help struggling communicators
- Reality check: Do you know who I think I am?
- Do writing tools matter?: Last typewriter factory (sort of) closes