Persuasive writing tips
Sell products, programs and positions
The most successful communicators know how to write copy that sells: not just products and services, but programs, plans and positions, as well. As a business communicator, your job isn’t just to get the word out. Your job is to move the needle on the bottom line.
Sadly, most communicators were taught to report and inform, not to write copy that drives readers to action. But these techniques will move readers to act.
- Why persuasive writing?: Focus on the reader’s needs
- Think Like a Reader: Position information in the readers’ best interest
- Persuasive writing techniques: From fear appeals to Cialdini’s secrets
- Types of persuasive writing: How to write sales letters and more
- Quotes on persuasive writing: What writers & others say