Writing for mobile
Ready for the small screen?
Reading a blog post on an iPhone is like reading War and Peace through a keyhole. Are your messages optimized for communicating on the go?
- Too close for comfort?: Save readers from ‘screen-sightedness’
- ‘Short is too long’: 4 ways to optimize long stories for phone reading
- Stop wasting readers’ time: They ‘get visibly angry’ at verbose sites
- Catch readers in your web: Online headlines must get found, clicked and more
- Don’t get your head cut off: Web headlines must fit on mobile apps and more
- Quotes on writing for mobile: What writers & others say