Measure communication effectiveness
Did you reach your goals?
You’ve reached the last step of the five-step process. Now you need to know when you’ve reached your destination.
And measuring communication effectiveness is the fifth and final step in the five-step planning process: to measure how successful your communication vehicle has been in achieving its goals.
- How to earn a Gold Quill: Angela Sinickas, the Diva of Diagnostics, shares her award-winning entry
- Going up! How to tie communications to your organization’s business success
- Five reasons not to measure: Don’t try measurement – unless you want to prove your value to the organization
- What would Einstein do?: How to count what counts when measuring communication success
- Please remember this: A click is just a click … a share is just a share
- Measure what matters: Hint — It’s not page views
- The right stuff: Are you measuring the wrong things?
- Track outputs, outtakes and outcomes: What to measure
More on measurement
- Quotes on communication measurement: What writers & others say