Employee communication writing
Rally the troops to support business objectives
“Ann develops provocative story ideas; provides exceptional writing and editing services; and delivers valuable insight into layout, design and content development.”
— Roberta J. Laughlin, vice president, Mutual Funds Marketing, Northern Trust
It’s not easy to get employees to line up behind the corporate mission, vision and values. It takes sophisticated writing to gets team members to pay attention to, understand, remember and act on what can be some of the dullest messages organizations communicate.
Internal communication writing services
Fortunately, Ann Wylie developed a system of proven-in-the-lab best practices for bringing these dreary messages to life when she was an employee communications writer at Hallmark. The result: Ann’s work at Hallmark earned dozens of awards, including two IABC Gold Quills — the Pulitzer Prizes of business communications — for employee communications.
Now you can bring Ann’s best writing practices to bear on your own employee communications when you bring Ann and her team in to handle:
- E-zine writing
- Email writing
- Executive message writing
- Intranet writing
- Magazine article writing
- Newsletter article writing
- Speech writing
Last-minute deadlines getting you down? Bring Ann in to help transform your employee communications from a newsroom model to a business objectives-driven model. Leaders will love your help accomplishing their goals. Side benefit: You’ll reduce last-minute “news” coverage to less than 10% of your work.
Why Wylie Communications?
With Wylie Communications on your team, you can:
- Bring award-winning talent to your project. Ann Wylie is a Gold Quill Award-winning employee communications writer whose work has earned nearly 60 communication awards. Let us help you produce world-class employee communications, as well.
- Deliver copy that sells. When Ann’s not writing or editing, she’s training other writers. Or helping companies get the word out to their audiences. She applies the best practices she develops for her training and consulting business to her writing and editing projects. That means you’ll get employee communications messages that grab attention, keep it for the long haul and leave a lasting impression.
- Work with experienced employee communication writers Ann and her writing team have written or edited employee communications for organizations including Armstrong, GE/ERG, FedEx, Readers Digest, Rockwell Automation, Saint Luke’s Health System, Seaboard, Sprint and State Street. Let us bring our experience to your project too.
- Get writers who get business. Ann has interviewed George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Robert Redford. But, as a former business magazine editor, she really enjoys chatting with economists, engineers and surgeons. At Wylie Communications, we’ve written about communication technology for Sprint, about personal finance for Northern Trust and — despite the fact that Ann’s preferred form of exercise is the hike from recliner to refrigerator — about fitness medicine for the Mayo Clinic. We’ve helped NASA write about rocket science and neurosurgeons communicate about brain surgery. You can rely on our team to get up to speed on your industry, as well, quickly and thoroughly.
- Stop working weekends. Our team provides a virtual staff to write and edit newsletters and magazines for Saint Luke’s, Northern Trust, State Street/Kansas City and Sprint. Let us pick up the slack in your department too.