Content marketing writing
Get clicked, read, shared and liked
“Ann’s team of award-winning writers makes even complicated, scientific topics easy and delightful to read. And better copy equals an easier approval process — even with our pickiest subject-matter experts.”
— John Francis, director of marketing, Saint Luke’s Health System, Kansas City
One of the best ways to expand your organization’s reach and influence is through content marketing. By offering interesting “news you can use to live your life better,” you can get and keep prospect’s attention and position your organization as the expert in the field.
But most of the material organizations churn out under the heading of content marketing isn’t interesting or valuable. As a result, it doesn’t work.
Content marketing writing services
Fortunately, Gold Quill Award-winning writer Ann Wylie has developed a system of proven-in-the-lab best practices for creating content marketing pieces that get prospects to pay attention to, understand, remember and act on our marketing messages. Now you can bring Ann’s best writing practices to bear on your own content marketing pieces when you bring Ann and her team in to handle:
- Blog post writing
- Book writing
- Case studies
- E-book writing
- E-zine writing
- Magazine, newsletter article writing
- Status update writing
- White paper writing
Why Wylie Communications?
With Wylie Communications on your team, you can:
- Bring award-winning talent to your project. Ann Wylie is a Gold Quill Award-winning communicator whose work has earned nearly 60 communication awards. Let us help you produce world-class content marketing pieces, as well.
- Deliver copy that sells. When Ann’s not writing or editing, she’s training other writers. Or helping companies get the word out to their audiences. She applies the best practices she develops for her training and consulting business to her writing and editing projects. That means you’ll get copy that grabs attention, keeps it for the long haul and leaves a lasting impression.
- Work with experienced content marketing writers. Ann’s own business runs on content marketing. Her popular ezine, for instance, draws 20,000 readers and delivers dozens of leads a month. Ann and her writing team have written or edited content marketing pieces for organizations including American Century, Cassidian, HNTB, the Kauffman Foundation, the Mayo Clinic, the Midwest Research Institute, Multiservice, Northern Trust, Saint Luke’s Health System, Sprint, Toshiba America Medical Systems and VSP. Let us bring our experience to your project too.
- Get writers who get business. Ann has interviewed George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Robert Redford. But, as a former business magazine editor, she really enjoys chatting with economists, engineers and surgeons. At Wylie Communications, we’ve written about communication technology for Sprint, about personal finance for Northern Trust and — despite the fact that Ann’s preferred form of exercise is the hike from recliner to refrigerator — about fitness medicine for the Mayo Clinic. We’ve helped NASA write about rocket science and neurosurgeons communicate about brain surgery. You can rely on our team to get up to speed on your industry, as well, quickly and thoroughly.
- Stop working weekends. Our team provides a virtual staff to write and edit newsletters and magazines for Saint Luke’s, Northern Trust, State Street/Kansas City and Sprint. Let us pick up the slack in your department too.