Business communication writing workshops
Write more persuasive, engaging, accessible copy
“If I were to write a headline and deck for Ann’s workshop, it would go something like this, ‘West Point for Writers: How to win the war for readers’ minds.’”
— Jim Rink, media relations specialist, The Auto Club Group
Find out what others say about Ann’s writing workshops
Want to write copy that sells your products, services and ideas? Choose from these business communication modules:
- Think Like a Reader. Move audience members to act
- Go Beyond the Inverted Pyramid. Master the feature-style story structure
- Cut Through the Clutter. Make every piece you write easier to read & understand
- Rev Up Readership. Lift your ideas off the page or screen with display copy
- Voice Lessons. How to write in your organization’s brand voice
- Write for Readability. Craft messages that get read, understood & remembered
- Start Making Sense. Get the gobbledygook, jargon & gibberish out of your copy
- Take the ‘Numb’ Out of Numbers. Make statistics interesting and accessible
- Business communication writing review: Analyze and improve your own copy
Each of these modules is about an hour and a half long.
Full-day workshop = four modules
Half-day workshop = two modules
Check out Ann’s creative writing modules.
Learn about Ann’s most popular workshops.
Mix and match modules to serve your team’s unique needs.
Want to help your team members polish their skills? Bring a Wylie Communications Inc. writing workshop to your workplace or conference. Contact Ann Wylie for details.
Need to sell your training program to management? Check out our white paper, “Why Invest in Training?“