Creative writing techniques
Master the art of writing analogy, anecdote, wordplay and sound bites
“Great step-by-step instructions on how to do it right.”
— Stacy Mayo, assistant account executive, Rhea + Kaiser
Find out what others say about Ann’s creative writing workshops
Learn to engage your readers with compelling copy through these workshops:
- Make Your Copy More Creative. Paint pictures in your readers’ minds
- Creative Writing Workout. Write like NPR, The Wall Street Journal or your favorite author
- Play With Your Words. Spice up your headlines, leads and sound bites with wordplay
- Create Snappy Sound Bites. Write compelling quotes and memorable quips
- Master the Art of the Storyteller.‘The single most powerful form of human communication’
- Make It Meaningful With Metaphor. Clarify complex concepts with analogy
- Open the Creativity Toolbox. Tackle tired topics with fresh story approaches
- Now They See It. Get the message across with graphic storytelling
Creative writing review. Analyze and improve your own copy
Most of these modules are an hour and a half long.*
Full-day workshop = four modules
Half-day workshop = two modules
Check out Ann’s other writing modules.
Learn about Ann’s most popular workshops.
Mix and match module to serve your team’s unique needs.
Want to help your team members polish their skills? Bring a Wylie Communications Inc. writing workshop to your workplace or conference. Contact Ann Wylie for details.
Need to sell your training program to management? Check out our white paper, ” Why Invest in Training?“