Get the word out
Go beyond PR 101 with sophisticated media relations pieces.
Why PR writing?
- Writing in the wrong direction: PR pros give young professionals a failing grade
- Don’t give up on traditional media: Newspapers still set the media agenda, Pew study says
- Shake it up: Osborn Barr reimagines a press release
- Write a world-class release: Steal these six techniques from Silver Anvil-winning campaigns
Headlines for releases
- Write headlines for Google News: Keep ’em short
Leads for releases
- Lead on: Write better release openers
Boilerplates for releases
SEO for releases
- Put people first: Optimize releases for readers as well as Google
Social media for PR
- Go social for PR: Journalist shares which tool to use for what