Writing That Sells system
Reach reluctant readers
Your audience members are drowning in information. These tools will help you write copy that gets through to today’s tired, busy, distracted readers.
- Writing That Sells System: Get all of Ann’s writing toolkits, manuals and handbooks at one special price
- Think Like a Reader: Your audience members toss most of the information they receive. Here’s how to make sure your communication is among the fraction your “reader” actually reads
- Art of Storytelling: Put “the most powerful form of human communication” to work in your very next piece
- People Power: Bring your ideas to life with human interest
- Clarify Complex Copy: Take the ‘Numb’ Out of Numbers and otherwise help readers understand new, difficult or complicated information through metaphor
- Cut Through the Clutter: Make everything you write easier to read and understand
- Start Making Sense: Get the gobbledygook, businessese, technobabble, jargon and other gibberish out of your copy
- Overcome Information Overload: Your audience is drowning in data. Here’s how to reach reluctant readers
- Anatomy of a Press Release, Pitch and Emailed Release: How to create media materials that are among the 3 percent to 45 percent that actually get the word out
- Block Busters: More than two dozen ways to break through writer’s block and get words on paper — now
- Get Good at Getting the Goods: How to gather the information you need to write copy that grabs and keeps reader attention
- Great Little Guide to Good Grammar: NOT your high-school grammar book,by Neita Geilker, Ph.D. and “Grammar Guru”
Serious about developing your skills? Get Ann’s Power Pack and save!