Set SMART Goals and Objectives
How to set — and achieve — goals that help your communication deliver real value to your organization
“The best quantifiable exercise that I’ve ever gone through, and the best $17.50 I’ve ever spent. If I hadn’t purchased that publication, I still would have been floundering around.”
— Sean Simpson,
corporate communications director,
When it comes to measuring the success of an organizational publication, the million-dollar question isn’t: “Did you like the publication?” The million-dollar question is: “What did the publication inspire you to do differently?”
Setting SMART Goals and Objectives shows how to demonstrate that you’re changing reader behavior — selling more products, improving productivity and otherwise boosting the bottom line. You’ll learn:
- A step-by-step system for setting goals that helps you deliver bottom-line results, justify your job and climb higher in your organization’s food chain
- A five-step strategy for linking your publication’s efforts with your company’s bottom-line business successes
- How to translate communication results into business results
- Five questions to ask to link your publication’s efforts to the organization’s success
- How to determine what your publication is worth and communicate its value — in dollars and cents — to decision makers
- Plus: 10 popular measurement tools to consider for determining how — and whether — your publication is working
Digital learning tool (PDF). Get your order today — and pay no shipping — when you download this digital learning tool. U.S. $17.50
Gold member discount price: $14.75. You save $2.75.
Serious about developing your skills? Get Ann’s Power Pack and save!