The Power Pack
Shrink the learning curve, jump-start your professional development — and save $243
Serious about developing your skills? Get all of Ann’s toolkits, manuals, handbooks, recommended readings, cheat sheets and bonuses — 19 learning tools in all — for one special price.
All five of Ann’s toolkits
Audio workshops, handbooks, manuals, cheat sheets and more — everything you need to master these crucial communication skills:
- Think Like a Reader: Your audience members toss most of the information they receive. You’ll learn how to make sure your communication is among the fraction your “reader” actually reads
- Art of the Storyteller: Put “the most powerful form of human communication” to work in your very next piece
- Clarify Complex Copy: Take the “numb” out of numbers and otherwise help readers understand new, difficult or complicated information through metaphor
- Anatomy of a Press Release, Pitch and Emailed Release: How to create media materials that are among the 3 percent to 45 percent that actually get the word out
- Writing for the Web: Overcome the huge obstacles to Web reading and get people to actually read your site.
All five of Ann’s manuals
In-depth information on critical writing techniques:
- Cut Through the Clutter: Make everything you write easier to read and understand
- Start Making Sense: Get the gobbledygook, businessese, technobabble, jargon and other gibberish out of your copy
- Overcome Information Overload: Your audience is drowning in data. Here’s how to reach reluctant readers
- People Power: Bring your ideas to life with human interest
- Reach Readers Online: How to plan your online communication, write for the Web, present and package Web copy and make your website more usable
All eight handbooks
Quick reads on key skills:
- Develop an Approval Process That Doesn’t Drive You Nuts. How to run the approval process so it doesn’t run you
- Set SMART Goals and Objectives. How to set — and achieve — goals that help you deliver real value to your organization
- Get Good at Getting the Goods: How to gather the information you need to write copy that grabs and keeps reader attention
- Block Busters: More than two dozen ways to break through writer’s block and get words on paper — now
- Great Little Guide to Good Grammar: NOT your high-school grammar book, by Neita Geilker, Ph.D. and “Grammar Guru”
- Little Things Mean a Lot. How to write links, headlines and other pieces of microcontent that get the word out on the Web
- Everything Editors Need to Know About Design. How to create a publication that’s attractive and easy to read — without killing your art director
- Fulltime to Freelance. How to thrive as owner of your own editorial business
Plus, a bonus:
- Floating Off the Page: The Best Stories from The Wall Street Journal’s “Middle Column.” Model the masters of the feature story. Learn techniques for making your leads, kickers and everything in between creative and compelling. (While supplies last!) A $24 value; FREE with the Power Pack.
Softcover and downloadable e-books (PDF). A U.S. $1,040.50 value. Yours for just $797. You save $243.50.
Gold member discount price: $697. You save $343.50.