Polish your skills with a personal writing trainer
“Ann Wylie changed how I do my job every day. I can think of no higher compliment for a writing coach.”
— Ed Dorsch, senior associate director,
Development Communications, University of Oregon
Find out what others say about Ann’s coaching services
Ever wish you had a writing coach — sort of a personal editorial trainer? In customized one-on-one consultations, our senior coach will help you jump-start your writing skills, recharge your batteries and get your creative juices flowing.
Make remarkable improvements in just three sessions.
We’ll work on your own copy — not made-up assignments with little relationship to your work. You’ll learn how to:
- Sell your ideas with reader-centric writing
- Organize your copy so it’s easier to read — and write
- Make your information more creative and compelling
- Measurably improve readability
- Lift your ideas off the page
- And more
You’ll work one-on-one via phone and email in a series of three sessions with our senior writing coach. In each session, you’ll receive
- Editing notes on your copy, sent via email
- A one-on-one coaching session via phone
- “Homework” — resources and tools — to cement what you’ve learned and further develop your skills
Put yourself in good company.
Communicators at these organizations have already polished their skills with Ann’s coaching services:
- Barkley & Evergreen
- Burns & Mac
- GE ERC
- Farmland Industries
- Fleishman Hillard
- H&R Block
- John Deere
- Kansas City Area Development Council
- U.S. Forest Service
- University of Oregon
- Universal Technical Institute
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Are you ready to take the next step to improving your work?
Polish your skills.
Ready to get fresh insights on your writing and editing? Just contact Ann to schedule your coaching.
Coaching: $2,000, including a 12-month subscription to Rev Up Readership (a $297 value)