Get a quick fix
Run your piece past another pair of eyes
before you post, publish or press ‘send’
“Since Ann Wylie became editorial
consultant of Northern Update, our client
magazine has skyrocketed from a mediocre
publication to one that is emulated
throughout the industry.”
— Roberta J. Laughlin, vice president, Mutual Funds Marketing, Northern Trust
Find out what others say about Ann’s consulting services
Too often, the job of producing communications leaves little time for considering what you’re doing well and what opportunities you have for improvement.
Our communication reviews can help. You’ll get quick tips to help you:
- Increase readership by positioning your information in the reader’s best interest
- Drawing readers in with compelling leads
- Boosting readability and cutting clutter
- Lifting your ideas off the page or screen with scannable copy
- Polishing your headlines, links and other display copy
- Otherwise improving your piece
How it works
Send us a PDF of your work, and we’ll mark it up with suggestions for improvement. (Seeking more context and a deeper study? You may prefer our communication vehicle analysis.)
Why Wylie Communications?
Ann and her team have:
- Earned more than 60 awards for reaching readers, including two IABC Gold Quills — the Pulitzer Prizes of business communications
- Trained thousands of communicators in hundreds of organizations, including NASA, Nike and Nokia, to catch their readers
- Conducted communication reviews for organizations including The Principal, Sprint, State Farm, VSP and Walgreens
How may we help you?
Contact Ann for a quick fix.