Make the most of your website, publication or social media channel
“Since Ann Wylie became editorial
consultant of Northern Update, our client
magazine has skyrocketed from a mediocre
publication to one that is emulated
throughout the industry.”
— Roberta J. Laughlin, vice president, Mutual Funds Marketing, Northern Trust
Want to reach more readers and sell more ideas with a key communication vehicle?
Get proven-in-the-lab best practices and find out what you’re doing well and what changes to make with our communication review.
You’ll learn how to:
- Select must-know instead of nice-to-know pieces
- Increase readership by positioning your messages in the readers’ best interest
- Grab reader attention with concrete, creative, provocative leads
- Help readers “see” your point by showing as well as telling
- Make messages easier to read and understand by measurably cutting clutter from your copy
- Demonstrably boost readability and slash passive voice
- Lift ideas off of the page or screen by passing the skim test
- Draw readers in by making your messages look easier to read
- Polish your headlines, decks, links and other display copy
- Develop design elements that enhance reading instead of getting in the way of
How it works
For this project, we’ll:
- Review your website, publication, emails or social media channel
- Provide best practices, feedback and direction on dozens of key metrics in an easy-to-navigate report
- Follow up with a 90-minute phone conference to review highlights of the plan, answer your questions and make sure you’re headed in the right direction
- Support the process with RevUpReadership.com memberships for up to five key members of your planning team for the duration of the project
Why Wylie Communications?
Ann and her team have:
- Earned more than 60 awards for reaching readers, including two IABC Gold Quills — the Pulitzer Prizes of business communications
- Taught thousands of communicators in hundreds of organizations to reach more readers
- Helped organizations like ExxonMobil, Accenture, Saint Luke’s Health System, Northern Trust and Direct Energy revitalize their flagship communication vehicles. Join our communication review clients.
How may we help you?
Contact Ann to discuss your project.